Several days ago, I was honored to learn I had been nominated to receive a Lovely Blog Award from Connecticut Special Education lawyer Jennifer Laviano, author of the SpecialEdJustice blog.
Quite honestly, I am proud of my blog. I have found it to be an effort of love. I love sharing what I’ve learned both as the parent of a child with special needs, and as a lawyer who hears many stories from parents concerned about the future of their children.
So, with thanks to Jennifer, I urge you to check out these informative, educational blogs, each of which is lovely in its own way:
- Terri’s Special Children Blog an About.com Guide to Special Children
- Personal Injury Blog Long Island Personal Injury Lawyer Jeena Belil
- New York Real Estate Law Blog The Devery Law Group, P.C.
- Agriculture Law and Policy Blog Rincker Law PLLC
- South Florida Estate Planning Blog David Shulman, PL
- Massachusetts Estate Planning and Elder Law Leanna Hamill, Attorney at Law
- Massachusetts Elder Law Blog The Golden Law Center
- Blog for Profit Using a Blog to Market Your Business
- Oregon Estate Planning Blog Candice Aiston, Attorney at Law
- Bob Kraft’s P.I.S.S.D. (Personal Injury, Social Security Disability) About the way injured and disabled persons are treated by the government
- Lichterman Law PLC Blog Peace of Mind for Your Family and Business
- Legal Ease Blog Helping law firms and law firm managers create more productive, profitable and enjoyable practices
- Ask the Taxgirl Because paying taxes is painful… but reading about them shouldn’t be.
- Michigan Estate Planning Lawyer Blog Witzke Berry PLLC
- Successfully Solo What every attorney should know
The rules for this award are:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Luckily, I know a few attorneys who would be happy to help me follow any and all rules!